Basically, I saw a picture of myself and cringed. Now, I am not a glitz up chick who hasn't quiet hit that size 0 yet. I am a working mother who wants to be healthier for her son. Now, I know that I lack the will power to really hold to all my "diet" ideas. So I'm hoping that throwing out there -honestly- what I did and how I ate each day will help me stay on track.
My starting weight is a -flush- 175.3lb.
My goal for the week of March First to help me lower this weight is to:
Drink only 1 glass of tea (my kryptonite) a day and NO sodas.
To add to the self beating up here, I'm going to post that horrible picture so that each day when I post here, I'm reminded as to why I started this.
To lose weight but more over to be around and active for my son Chandler.
Now I need you help - Follow this : Threaten, insult, cheer on, and encourage me to stick to this!
Thank you all so much.
Try hiking! It's fun and you can take Chandler and the hubby! and you can take lots of pics of beautiful scenery! North Carolina is a great place to hike! You can get backpack carriers on craigslist for cheap too! We LOVE to hike!
ReplyDelete